USE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ON THE IPTV SMARTERS APP (ANDROID & IOS)
In this tutorial you will find how to use the IPTV Smarters app to make your IPTV subscription work to enjoy its beautiful interface rich in option
List of IPTV Smarters features:
- Easy to use and intuitive design
- Organization of the playlist by channels and vods, replay channels, EPG timeline ..
- Search for channels and vods.
- Contains 2 built-in players and possibility to use VLC and MX Player as external player.
- EPG (TV guide) and automatic logos for TV channels
- Information about Vods: Synopsis, Posters of films and series, notes ..
- Favourites list
- Subscription information: Subscription status, expiry date, etc. etc
- Works without m3u (thanks to the Xtream-Codes API)
How to install and configure iPTV subscription on iPTV Smarters Pro and Player?
- Go to the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV), or the US Store of your Samsung or LG smart TV.
- Start the search by typing iptv smarters pro (or iptv smarters player for smart TVs), you will be on the screen of the installation of the iptv application Smarters pro, click on install.
- At the end of its installation, launch the application by clicking Open.
- Wait for the application to open.
- Click + or Add User
- Choose between Playlist (m3u link) or Xtream-codes API.
- Enter the m3u link of your iptv subscription if you have chosen Playlist.
- Enter your iptv smarters subscription credentials if you have chosen the Xtream-code API: Name, User, Password and Server URL.
Example m3u link:
For the above m3u link, the server connection details are as follows:
Server URL: http://exemple.com:8789
If you want to BUY an iptv Subscription click here